There’s nothing more fun than brining two passions together to make a fabulous party!
Recently my very talented sister-in-law came to Chicago to host a Stella & Dot party at our home. It was such fun see her in action, styling friends and helping them with their new look for fall. Even more fun was providing elegant bites and good wine for all.
I feel so fortunate to be perusing my passion for food and entertaining, and it was pure joy joining forces with my sister-in-law as she did the same as a stylist. She's REALLY good!
Here’s the Menu:
- Italian Lettuce Wraps: Tender rotisserie chicken marinated in honey vinaigrette and tossed with capers, roasted red peppers and almonds. Served in tiny lettuce cups.
- Blue Cheese, Date and Walnut Philo Cups: Maytag Blue Cheese, toasted walnuts and dried dates, nestled in mini philo cups and toasted to perfection.
- Colorful Veggie Platter: Fresh vegetables served with zesty dill dip.
- Siracha Cheddar Pasties with Green Olives: Green olives, wrapped in a spicy cheddar cheese pasty and toasted to perfection. Always a hit!
- Mini Cocoanut Cupcakes: Homemade cocoanut cupcakes with decedent cream cheese frosting.